Transform seeks to lay foundations for a radical Christian life by giving you a breadth of experience both in the church and the secular work place.
Our next Transform programme starts September 2017
We’d love to:
Support you in becoming an extravagant lover of God.
Develop you as a follower of Jesus by helping you become increasingly:
- Mission focused
- Authentic in community
- God Dependant
- Bible Centred
Help you share hope with those around you.
- Serving the church, exploring your gifting: you’ll have the opportunity to serve in loads of different church groups, including children and families, youth, students, over 50s (Cameo), missional communities and church administration and organisation.
- Being trained and supported: we’ll enroll you on our School of Missional Discipleship and provide regular team training. You’ll meet with your line manager each month to set goals for your development and we’ll give you a mentor (a church member not involved with the scheme who can offer advice, a listening ear and a nice meal).
- Workplace experience: This is to give you a unique opportunity to work out how to balance the various commitments in your life. Provide you with experience of living a radical Christian lifestyle within your workplace. You will be expected to seek and gain a position of paid employment during the year.
We’re looking for Transform workers who are Christians and have:
- A love for God, a passion for his glory and a longing to know and love him more.
- A heart for the lost and a willingness to serve Jesus at Above Bar Church.
- A willingness to learn and an eagerness to take on a wide variety of responsibilities throughout the church.
- A desire to work well as part of a team with other staff and members of the church family.
To apply to the Transform program download the application form below and email it to the church office.