Sunday 8th September 2019 // Woodlands Community College
God’s Lavish Grace
with guest speaker Terry Virgo
Terry Virgo is the founder of Newfrontiers, a worldwide family of churches together on a mission to establish the kingdom of God by restoring the church, making disciples, training leaders and planting churches. Newfrontiers serves 1,500+ churches across 70 countries.
Terry has written several books, including The Spirit Filled Church, God’s Lavish Grace, God Knows You’re Human, The Tide is Turning and No Well-Worn Paths which is his biography.
- 9:00am - Arrive at Woodlands Community College - Drinks and pastries available outside the Sports Hall
- 9:15am - ‘Receiving Grace from God’ - Terry Virgo - Sports Hall
- 10:45am - Break - Tea, Coffee and biscuits provided
- 11:15am - ‘Expressing Grace in Relationships and Mission’ - Terry Virgo - Sports Hall
- 12:30pm - Lunch - - Suggested donation £5
- 1:00pm - Afternoon activities!
- 3:30pm - All-age Celebration
- 4:00pm - Finish
We’ve got a wide range of activities planned for the afternoon at Discipleship Day, suitable for all ages! You can look forward to:
- Bouncy castle
- Inflatable assault course
- Inflatable slide
- Inflatable basketball net
- Ball pit
- Soft play
- Face painting
- 5-a-side football (2:00pm)
- A dance class with Leila from Funk Street! (2:00pm)
- Ice cream
- Jacket potatoes
- Fish & Chips
Refreshments including tea and coffee will be available during the morning. Bottled water will not be available this year, so please bring your own bottle to fill on the day.
This year the children will start with the main meeting for the first 15 minutes. There will be children’s provision across the morning, with special guest Michael J Tinker.
Woodlands Community College
Discipleship Day is being held at Woodlands Community College, in Harefield, Southampton. There is plenty of on-site parking available.