Transform seeks to lay foundations for a radical Christian life by giving you a breadth of experience both in the church and the secular work place.
Our next Transform programme starts September 2019.
We’d love to:
Support you in becoming an extravagant lover of God.
Develop you as a follower of Jesus by helping you become increasingly:
- Mission focused
- Authentic in community
- God Dependant
- Bible Centred
Help you share hope with those around you.
- Serving the church, exploring your gifting: you’ll have the opportunity to serve in loads of different church groups, including children and families, youth, students, over 50s (Cameo), missional communities and church administration and organisation.
- Being trained and supported: we’ll enroll you on our Formation School and provide regular team training. You’ll meet with your line manager each month to set goals for your development and we’ll give you a mentor to see you through the year.
- Workplace experience: this is to give you a unique opportunity to work out how to balance the various commitments in your life, and provide you with experience of living a radical Christian lifestyle within your workplace. You will be expected to find work alongside Transform on a part-time basis.
We’re looking for Transform workers who are Christians and have:
- A love for God, a passion for his glory and a longing to know and love him more.
- A heart for the lost and a willingness to serve Jesus at Above Bar Church.
- A willingness to learn and an eagerness to take on a wide variety of responsibilities throughout the church.
- A desire to work well as part of the office and ministry team, and with members of the church family.