This Christmas we’re thinking about conversations: prophetic conversations about God’s saviour, angelic conversations announcing the time is near, night-time conversations on a Bethlehem hillside, star-mediated conversations with spiritual seekers.
Ultimately, Christmas is about the big conversation that God is calling us into. The Word became flesh: God speaking to us and waiting for our response.
We’ll explore the Big Conversation through our Sunday services and other events:
- Sunday 8th December, 9:15 & 11:00 am: Conversation starter
- Sunday 15th December, 9:15 & 11:00 am: Talking with angels
- Sunday 15th December, 6:00 pm: Carol service – It’s all talk?
- Sunday 22nd December, 10:00 am: All-age service – It’s a long story
- Sunday 22nd December, 6:00 pm: Carol service (with choir) – It’s good to talk
- Christmas Day, 10:00 am: Look who’s talking...
- Sunday 29th December, 10am: The King’s speech
- Sunday 22nd December, 10:15 am: All-age carol service (Woodlands Community College)
- Sunday 22nd December, 6:00 pm: Carols and a pint at the Humble Plumb (Commercial Street)