Booking & payment
- Booking in advance is essential as places are limited. Please do this via the online booking form.
- Places are booked on a first come first served basis
- If the group is fully booked, you may still register your interest for the following term (however places will still only be booked on a first come first served basis)
- Full payment for the term will be taken in cash on the first session of term· Regrettably payment cannot be refunded for missed weeks due to booked holidays or illness, or factors outside our control e.g. extreme weather conditions
Above Bar Church will process personal data relating to those who come to Junior Jivers in line with Data Protection legislation. This personal data includes information such as names and addresses. We will store the details in line with the Above Bar Church Data Protection policy. For more information please see the Above Bar Church data protection policy. You can see our privacy statement on the Above Bar Church website, or email email@example.com to see the full policy.
Protection of property
Please note that your property left in prams or bags is your responsibility and Above Bar Church cannot take any responsibility for the safeguarding of these items.
- We want Junior Jivers to be a safe place for children and adults. Sometimes, we need to keep children away for the sake of others. If your child is visibly unwell, please keep them at home.
- Chicken Pox is infectious for about 24 hours before the rash appears, and until all spots are scabbed over (usually 5 days). Please do not bring your children to Junior Jivers during this time. Chicken pox can affect expectant mothers during the later stages of pregnancy.
- Diarrhoea and/or Vomiting: Allow 48 hours for recovery after the last bout of diarrhoea and/or vomiting. If a child returns too soon, they expose other children to infection. Since their own resistance is still low, they are also vulnerable to picking up other illnesses.
- Coughs and colds: There is a big difference between an ongoing runny nose and a streaming cold and cough, which is very infectious. Be mindful of other children in the group and consider keeping your child at home if they are streaming and coughing significantly.
- Please think about the other children: If your child comes to Junior Jivers and appears unwell, or has had a diarrhoea/vomiting bug within the previous 48 hours, the leaders will ask you to take your child home.
All children must be supervised at all times and not left unattended.
Videos, photographs and confidentiality
- We are happy for you to take pictures or videos of your children during the session provided it doesn’t interfere with the class. In addition please always be sensitive of taking pictures of others without their permission. If you are asked to stop, please do respect the rights of others.
- In addition if the session leader feels that the amount of video is excessive, not just short clips, then you may be asked to stop.