Maybe you want to probe deeper into a theological issue, or to be surprised to learn something new about God. You might be struggling with something and aren’t sure what to think. Pick up a book from our book shop.
Christian books are a great supplement to reading the Bible on your own or listening to the Bible being taught on a Sunday. They pick up on current theological debates, probe difficult issues and deepen your faith in the grace of God. We often recommend books in the Newsroom or in services on Sunday, but the book shop has loads more for you to browse and buy.
The book shop is open every Sunday in the Lounge, before and after most services:
- Before the first morning service: 8.50am–9.15am
- Between the morning services: 10.30am–11.15am
- Before the evening service 6.05pm–6.30pm
- After the evening service: 7.50pm–8.45pm
It’s also open on the first and third Wednesdays of each month, 11.30am–2pm (except during the school holidays).
What you’ll find
We carry a whole range of books and more:
- Bibles and commentaries, plus Bible study guides, daily readings and devotional aids.
- Books on relationships (singleness, engagement, marriage, parenting, bereavement).
- Books on evangelism and mission.
- Books for people investigating the Christian faith.
- Books about relating Christianity to our culture.
- Books for children.
- Cards for all occasions.
- CDs and DVDs.
The best way to see what you might like to read is to come and have a look through. You can also ask the book shop assistant for their advice; they should be able to point you to something good.
If you can’t find the book you’re looking for, just ask the book shop assistant. We can order most books and you can often collect them the next Sunday.
How to buy
We take payment by:
- Book Tokens
Church members can pay through invoice. Just ask the assistant.