Face to face Sunday Services!
We will be continuing our in-person Sunday Services from Sunday 18th April 2021, with three services each Sunday; at 10.15am at East (alternating between in-person and Zoom) and 10.30am and 5pm at City. The 10.30am service each week will also be live streamed and will be available to watch on YouTube thereafter.
If you plan to come to our City or East sites for a service you will need to register; registration for each Sunday will end at 11.30pm on the Thursday evening prior to the Sunday.
At City, we will have groups for Lower GSMA (Sch yr R-2), Upper GSMA (Sch yr 3-6) and Box (Sch yr 7-9). Separate tickets for each age group are available; please make sure you book your children into the correct groups, as these are also limited in line with available space and the guidelines. If booking a place for one of these groups, please also book for at least one adult to attend the same service.
For information regarding East services and registration, please sign up for the East Site email.
If you are volunteering for a service, whether for the service in the auditorium, as part of the First Impressions team around the building, or part of a children/youth team, you do not need to register for the service you are volunteering at, as we have taken account of the numbers of volunteers separately. Please note: If you are bringing children to the service you are serving at you will still need to register them.
Before attending, please:
- register during the week before;
- bring a suitable face covering unless you are exempted for medical reasons;
- do not attend if you have any symptoms such a temperature or a persistent dry cough;
- arrive at the main entrance to the church building well in time. It will take more time for everyone to enter safely. Doors will open 15 minutes before the service, and close soon after the service has started;
- rest assured that we have prepared for you and that we have cleaned everything to the required standard.
On arrival, you will be greeted by the First Impressions team and asked if you have registered. You will also be reminded to put on your face covering. If you are bringing young people or children, please take note of these route-of-travel guidelines. We ask that you:
- leave a safe distance of at least 1.5m between you and others at all times - this is in line with government guidance, our assessment of the other mitigations around ventilation and masks;
- leave sufficient space on entering and leaving the building for those around you;
- use the sanitising stations at the bottom of the stairs;
- use the lift only with people from your own household;
- provide your name and the number of people in your household to the member of first impression on the first floor landing;
- minimise social interaction;
- follow the instructions of the First Impressions host who will direct you to a seat;
- stay in your seat throughout the service if at all possible.
When leaving, please:
- leave row by row from the back;
- leave a safe social distance of 1.5m between you and the next person if they are not from your household;
- use the sanitising station again at the bottom of the stairs before you leave the building.
For your own safety we recommend that you do not use the toilets in the building.
If you need our facilities the lounge toilets and 2nd floor landing toilets will be open. The lounge toilets will be limited to 2 people at any one time. Please use the sanitising station before and after.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any help with registering, please contact the church office.