Before attending, please:
- register during the week before;
- bring a suitable face covering unless you are exempted for medical reasons;
- do not attend if you have any symptoms such a temperature or a persistent dry cough;
- arrive at the main entrance to the church building well in time. It will take more time for everyone to enter safely. Doors will open 15 minutes before the service, and close soon after the service has started;
- rest assured that we have prepared for you and that we have cleaned everything to the required standard.
On arrival, you will be greeted by the First Impressions team and asked if you have registered. You will also be reminded to put on your face covering. If you are bringing young people or children, please take note of these route-of-travel guidelines. We ask that you:
- leave a safe distance of at least 1.5m between you and others at all times - this is in line with government guidance, our assessment of the other mitigations around ventilation and masks;
- leave sufficient space on entering and leaving the building for those around you;
- use the sanitising stations at the bottom of the stairs;
- use the lift only with people from your own household;
- provide your name and the number of people in your household to the member of first impression on the first floor landing;
- minimise social interaction;
- follow the instructions of the First Impressions host who will direct you to a seat;
- stay in your seat throughout the service if at all possible.
When leaving, please:
- leave row by row from the back;
- leave a safe social distance of 1.5m between you and the next person if they are not from your household;
- use the sanitising station again at the bottom of the stairs before you leave the building.
For your own safety we recommend that you do not use the toilets in the building.
If you need our facilities the lounge toilets and 2nd floor landing toilets will be open. The lounge toilets will be limited to 2 people at any one time. Please use the sanitising station before and after.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org