Here at Above Bar Church we believe that being part of a small group is an essential part of our spiritual journey and enables us to become better disciples of Jesus.
Our vision is to Love God | Follow Jesus | Share Hope.
Home Groups are a key part of this vision. We believe that every person connected with Above Bar Church should belong to a group.
What Are Home Groups?
Home groups provide:
- A place to learn and ask questions about God, Jesus and the Bible.
- A place to make friends and strengthen friendships
- A place to pray and to learn to pray.
- A place to be honest about ourselves with people we trust.
- A place to have fun and enjoy life with others.
- A place to grow in your faith and develop your gifts.
- A place to serve the church and the community
Home Groups are led by members of our church community, they meet during the week, sometimes weekly sometimes bi- weekly. Some groups are daytime and others meet in the evening. To become part of a group, please submit the form below.
What People Say About Homegroups
“It’s great to get to know a few people at church really well and to meet regularly to share and pray together.”
“I enjoy homegroup because I feel loved and supported there.”
“As my family do not live with me, it gives me the chance for Christian fellowship in a family sort of way.”